If you are struggling with multiple cosmetic concerns, a smile makeover at our Philadelphia practice can dramatically enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence. Dr. Gerald Regni, Jr. can combine several cosmetic procedures into your unique treatment plan, including dental crowns, porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. As a holistic practice, we strive to protect your oral and overall health while helping you achieve a beautiful smile. As such, we use only BPA- and metal-free materials in our treatments. In addition, our office is equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic technology, so we can perform the most safe, precise treatments and deliver the highest quality care.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for You?
If you feel self-conscious about several cosmetic imperfections, our dentist may recommend a smile makeover in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This multi-stage treatment can address:
• Dental stains
• Chipped or cracked teeth
• Uneven or crooked teeth
• Minor misalignment
• Old amalgam fillings
During your consultation, our team can evaluate your smile and oral health. We will first address any signs of dental decay or gum disease before proceeding with your smile makeover.
We also strategically plan your smile makeover to ensure that your new smile complements your natural features.
Planning Your Treatment
To plan your treatment, Dr. Gerald Regni, Jr. will conduct a full esthetic analysis, examining the structure of your jawbone, face and smile. With our holistic approach to dental care, we recognize the relationship between these interconnected areas of your body. As such, we can strategically plan your smile makeover to ensure that your new smile complements your natural features. Your consultation may consist of:
• A regular dental exam
• A soft tissue analysis and periodontal exam
• A profile analysis
• A skeletal evaluation
If you are receiving veneers, our dentist can also create both chairside and lab mockups. These models will help to ensure your satisfaction and comfort.
Types of Procedures Included
Your smile makeover will be customized to address your needs. Treatment may include:
• Porcelain veneers: These thin shells are custom-designed to improve the shape, size or color of your teeth. Veneers are bonded to the tooth surface, concealing minor imperfections and orthodontic concerns.
• Dental bonding: If you have significantly worn enamel, dental bonding can help to strengthen the tooth structure. During treatment, Dr. Gerald Regni, Jr. can apply composite material to the tooth surface, sculpting it for a natural finish.
• Dental crowns: Crowns are typically used for restorative functions. However, they can also correct more pronounced cosmetic blemishes, including extensive discoloration and misshapen teeth.
• Teeth whitening: We offer both at-home and in-office Sapphire™ teeth whitening treatments to brighten your smile. In addition, we provide innovative KöR® deep bleaching gel. This safe, effective treatment can produce dramatic results.
• Filling replacement: If you have old or worn metal fillings, our dentist can replace them with more realistic composite restorations. These not only benefit the appearance of your smile but also your oral health.
By combining multiple cosmetic procedures, our team can help you achieve a smile you can feel proud of.
A Holistic Approach
At our practice, we are committed to using the safest holistic materials available. Our crowns and fillings are BPA- and metal-free, which means they are designed to blend seamlessly with your smile and benefit your overall health. When our team is removing old amalgam fillings, we follow appropriate safety protocol to avoid exposing you to mercury. We are committed to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams, while safeguarding your physical wellbeing.
Call Us Today
If you are ready to transform your smile, contact our office online today and schedule your consultation with our experienced team. You can also call 215-351-9399 to learn more about makeovers and our holistic techniques.