If you are struggling with cosmetic concerns, a smile makeover at our Philadelphia dental office can dramatically enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence. Dr. Regni will work with you to establish a unique, holistic treatment plan to protect your oral and overall health while helping you achieve a beautiful smile. Our office is equipped with advanced imaging and diagnostic technology, allowing us to perform perform the most safe, precise treatments and deliver the highest quality care.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for You?
If you feel self-conscious about cosmetic imperfections, come and see Dr. Regni for a Free Smile Makeover Consultation. He can help you address many oral concerns such as:
• Dental stains
• Chipped or cracked teeth
• Uneven or crooked teeth
• Minor misalignment
• Old amalgam (metal) fillings
During your consultation, Dr. Regni will evaluate your smile and oral health. We will first address any signs of dental decay or gum disease before proceeding with your smile makeover.
We strategically plan your smile makeover to ensure that your new smile complements your natural features.
A Holistic Approach
At our practice, we are committed to using the safest holistic materials available. Our crowns and fillings are BPA- and metal-free, which means they are designed to blend seamlessly with your smile and benefit your overall health. When our team is removing old amalgam fillings, we follow appropriate safety protocol to avoid exposing you to mercury. We are committed to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams, while safeguarding your physical wellbeing.
Planning Your Treatment
To plan your treatment, Dr. Regni will conduct a full aesthetic analysis, examining the structure of your jawbone, face and smile. With our holistic approach to dental care, we recognize the relationship between these interconnected areas of your body. As such, we can strategically plan your smile makeover to ensure that your new smile complements your natural features. Your consultation will consist of:
• A regular dental exam
• A soft tissue analysis and periodontal exam
• A profile analysis
• A skeletal evaluation
Dr. Regni may also create models will help to ensure your satisfaction and comfort.
Types of Procedures Included
Your smile makeover will be customized to address your needs. Treatment may include:
• Porcelain veneers: These thin shells are custom-designed to improve the shape, size or color of your teeth. Veneers are bonded to the tooth surface, concealing minor imperfections and orthodontic concerns.
• Dental bonding: If you have significantly worn enamel, dental bonding can help to strengthen the tooth structure. During treatment, Dr. Gerald Regni, Jr. can apply composite material to the tooth surface, sculpting it for a natural finish.
• Dental crowns: Crowns are typically used for restorative functions. However, they can also correct more pronounced cosmetic blemishes, including extensive discoloration and misshapen teeth.
• Teeth whitening: We offer both at-home and in-office Sapphire™ teeth whitening treatments to brighten your smile. In addition, we provide innovative KöR® deep bleaching gel. This safe, effective treatment can produce dramatic results.
• Filling replacement: If you have old or worn metal fillings, Dr. Regni can replace them with more realistic composite restorations. These not only benefit the appearance of your smile but your overall health.
By combining multiple cosmetic procedures, Dr. Regni can help you achieve a smile you can feel proud of.
Call Us Today
Take your next step towards transforming your smile! Call today to schedule your Free Smile Makeover Consultation with Dr. Regni. (215)351-9399