We Create Beautiful Natural Smiles!
Cosmetic Dentistry in Philadelphia
A healthy, attractive smile brings confidence to everyone, and is the single most rejuvenating factor in a person’s face.
Dr. Regni,is an experienced Cosmetic Dentist in Philadelphia providing his patients with dazzling, natural smiles, carefully designed to enhance both health and appearance.
“I am an artist so I understand aesthetics and divine proportion. When I do a smile makeover, I take into account all aspects of the person. My goal is to understand the person and place that understanding into their smile, so that it looks natural and complementary.” – Dr. Gerald Regni
Cosmetic Dentistry is a blending of art and science. With a focus on aesthetic results, and using a variety of the latest restorative techniques and materials, Dr. Regni will help you to have a pleasing and healthy smile.
Dr. Regni practices with a holistic philosophy. Holistic or biological dentistry tends to be more all-encompassing than conventional dentistry.This view point looks at the whole person, taking into account all the working systems in a patient’s body. This a common idea among all forms of holistic medicine—not just the mouth and teeth.
This includes using biocompatible materials that enhance the success of each treatment, resulting in increased patient satisfaction and ultimately improved health. While Dr. Regni will use standard materials used by traditional dentists—such as titanium implants—he also offers other non-metal material options that include zirconium for dental implants and Art Glass for filling materials and crowns.
This non-conventional approach makes Dr. Regni a standout compared to his peers. If you would like to achieve great results and can appreciate a dentist that has your overall health in mind, make Dr. Regni your #1 choice. Call us today!
Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation with Dr. Regni
Give us a call today to schedule a full checkup to determine available options to improve your image and your confidence. You would be surprised at how affordably some of these options can be implemented making a huge difference in your appearance.
Take advantage today of our Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation, in which Dr. Regni will be able to show you the different ways in which we can improve your smile.
Conditions which can be corrected with Cosmetic Dentistry
- Whitening teeth with bleaching using the ultimate whitening system or through porcelain veneers.
- With dental bonding we apply tooth-colored material called composite that repair chips and cracks.
- Repair cavities and/or remove your unattractive metal fillings replacing them with natural colored filings use biocompatible materials.
- Reshape asymmetrical teeth with recontouring or optionally using porcelain veneers.
- Close gaps between teeth with dental bonding, porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays can be used to repair broken-down teeth
- In some cases porcelain veneers can be used to give crooked teeth a uniform appearance.
Cosmetic procedures that we perform include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bonding