Combining advanced technology and techniques, Dr. Gerald Regni and his associate Dr. Adil Salik offer full mouth reconstruction at our Philadelphia, PA, practice to address multiple oral health concerns. Our team can combine restorative procedures including dental implants, bridges, and dentures to replace missing teeth and repair significant damage. At our practice, we are committed to holistic dentistry, which can protect the oral and overall health of our patients. As such, we use only safe, metal-free materials to restore form and aesthetics to your smile.
Are You a Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a comprehensive treatment designed to restore a patient's smile after significant dental decay or damage. This treatment is appropriate for patients struggling with:
- Missing teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Pronounced dental erosion
- Dental infection
- Worn or defective dental work
In many cases, tooth loss can be caused by periodontal disease. To address the source of this condition, we offer a full range of gum disease treatments, which we can perform before beginning your full mouth reconstruction.
Your Customized Treatment Plan
To ensure a successful outcome, our team will consider your oral health, cosmetic preferences, budget, and desired treatment timeline. Based upon your needs, we can design a reconstruction plan featuring:
- Dental crowns: For patients with dental cracks, chips, or extensive cavities, your dentist may recommend a dental crown. Crowns cover a compromised tooth, repairing the tooth structure and prolonging your oral health.
- Dental bridges: These restorations can replace one or more missing teeth in a row. A traditional bridge is composed of a prosthesis nestled between two dental crowns. It is important that patients have healthy teeth and gums adjacent to a gap in order to support a bridge.
- Dental implants: Implants are synthetic tooth roots that are surgically embedded in your jaw. Dental implants can benefit your overall oral health by providing unrivaled stability and protecting your jawbone from future deterioration.
- Implant-supported dentures: If you have sustained extensive tooth loss, we can design a custom restoration to replace a full or partial dental arch. Affixed to dental implants, implant-supported dentures provide superior stability and security and can restore full function to your smile.
- Dental fillings: At our practice, we provide tooth-colored composite fillings to address dental decay. In addition to placing new restorations, we can replace old amalgam fillings with this durable, natural-looking material.
- Root canal therapy: For patients struggling with a dental infection, root canal therapy can help to save teeth from extraction. Our dentists can keep you informed of each step of the procedure to ensure your comfort.
During your consultation, your dentist can thoroughly evaluate your smile to determine which procedures would most benefit your oral health.
Why Choose Our Practice for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is an important investment in the long-term health your smile. Accordingly, it is important to find the most qualified dentist to plan and perform your treatment. Our team is committed to using advanced technology and materials, which can help ensure successful results. In addition, Dr. Regni stays up to date on the latest techniques, with over 500 hours of continuing education courses.
To ensure the most successful care, our team will consider your oral health, cosmetic preferences, budget, and desired treatment timeline.
At our practice, we emphasize holistic dentistry, focusing on both oral and physical health. To avoid exposing our patients to high levels of mercury, we use only metal-free materials in our procedures. Depending upon your needs, your treatment may involve tooth-colored composite resin, porcelain, or zirconia. When removing old or worn amalgam restorations, your dentist will do so very carefully to ensure your safety. By eliminating dangerous materials from our practice, we can help to protect your long-term wellbeing.
Start Planning Today
If you are struggling with significant dental damage or decay, our team can restore form and function to your smile. To begin planning your full mouth reconstruction, contact us online or call (215) 351-9399.